Parkinson’s ACT Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 30 November 2021 6:30pm
Southern Cross Club, Woden
The Parkinson’s ACT Committee invites all financial Members to attend the organisation’s 2021 Annual General Meeting. The AGM will have normal proceedings and the following ‘Special Resolution’ will be proposed to enable the merger of Parkinson’s ACT with The Hospital Research Foundation Group:
‘That the members approve the proposed changes of the Parkinson’s ACT Constitution as outlined in the Schedule of Changes to the PACT Constitution as submitted with this notice of the Annual General Meeting, which included an intention to propose this resolution as a special resolution, circulated to members on 4 November 2021, with effect from 1 February 2022.’
Where: Southern Cross Club Woden – Corinna 2 Room
When: Tuesday 30th November 2021
Arrival and refreshments from 6pm
by: Tuesday 23rd November 2021
All documents supporting the conduct of the AGM and the Special Resolution are available at the links below:
- AGM Agenda
- Minutes of AGM 30th October 2020
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Annual Statement of Accounts
- Letter to Members Regarding THRF Proposal
- Explanation of PACT THRFG Merger and Proposed Changes
- Constitution – Current
- Constitution – Amended as Proposed
- Constitution – Schedule of Changes
- Proxy Form with Special Resolution
- COVID-Safe Plan
We are very mindful of course of the ACT Covid-safe requirements. See the Covid-safe plan. The venue will accommodate 100 people while observing 4 square metres per person. To ensure compliance with that limit we ask that you register your intention to attend on Eventbrite. ‘Tickets’ are free of course.
Register at https://parkinsonsactagm2021.eventbrite.com.au
For catering purposes please register by Tuesday 23 November.
If you are not attending and would like to appoint a member as your proxy, please notify your appointed proxy and send the completed proxy form:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by post to Secretary PO Box 433, Jamison Centre, ACT 2614.
- the proxy form will not be effective if it is not received by Close of Business on Monday 29th November 2021
- a member can hold no more than 5 proxies.
Any questions: please contact the PACT Public Officer at email@example.com or phone 0417 217 451.