How to Join
Either: Apply and pay online (preferred)
Complete the online form and pay by credit card or from your PayPal account if you have one. You do not need to have
PayPal account: you can pay by credit card as a ‘guest’.
NB: This is the preferred method. It is less administration for PACT. You will receive an emailed receipt immediately.
Or: Apply online and follow up with the payment
Complete the online form and follow up with payment by cheque or EFT.
Or: Send a ‘paper’ membership form
Download, print and send the form by post or email a scanned copy. Payment can be by cheque, EFT, or credit card.
Or: Contact Us
If you completed the online form, but did not complete payment
If you previously completed the online membership form but for some reason were not able to complete the online payment you can resume at the online payment step without re-filling the online form.
Why Join Us?
Annual membership is only $30. Two- and three-year memberships are available at discounted rates.
Your membership will help support our efforts to support you through advocacy and the funding of research and services (see What We Fund).
As a member, you can:
- get an information kit for people recently diagnosed
- join our support group meetings
- receive high-level Occupational Therapy advice
- participate in therapeutic groups (Painting, Dancing, Singing)
- receive monthly bulletins with articles on local news, the latest research, support group activities and practical tips. The PACT Bulletin is posted or emailed to members monthly
- get hospital bag for hospital preparedness
- be involved in a community which understands your experience.
Through membership and participation you can show your support for PACT’s work in promoting understanding, research and support.